HOW TO APPLY FALSE EYELASHES
1. Carefully remove the lashes from the lash tray. Pull from the band of one end of the lash, never pull on the lashes themselves. Hold the lashes against your lash line to measure the length of your eye.
2. If the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, trim the lashes accordingly. Using the Subtle Lash Scissors, cut it from the inner or outer corner, whichever you prefer.
3. Place a thin layer of the Subtly Strong (clear or dark) Lash Adhesive on the band of the lash, allow it to dry for 30 seconds. When our Subtly Strong Clear adhesive is ready for application, it will turn an iridescent color. This means that the glue is dry and becoming tacky.
Tip: When the lash glue is tacky, it will provide a better grip and the strip will not slide all over your eyelid.
4. Look downward into a mirror and using a pair of Subtle Applicators, place the lash as close as you can to your natural lash line. When you are looking downward, your eyelid is showing the most surface space to get the lashes as close to your lash line.
Tip: Avoid looking straight ahead, this causes the skin closest to your lash line to crease which may cause you to place the lash higher than expected.
Curl & Mascara
5. Prepare your gorgeous look! Using a pair of Subtle Lash Curlers, curl your lashes before applying your favorite mascara to blend your natural lashes with the false eyelashes.
6. Hoorah! You have applied your false eyelashes! If you look side-to-side and you feel that there is tension or the false eyelash poking you, you can always peel them off and start again.